Friday 24 February 2012

Impatience n gossip!!

We all live in a world full of people running towards something that they desire, aspire to be, want to have etc.
The want and passion to have something ..(be it a dream.. Be it love.. Be it social status.. Be it to look good..) is wat drives our everyday lives n gives us a motive to look forward to tomorrow with high hopes ..
A young girl of 16 would maybe have a dream to be the prettiest girl in her school.. A mother of 42 would maybe want her kids to be the best in the class n reach the stars.. While a rikshaw puller's motive in life would be to jus pass thę day n earn as much as he can to buy himself some food n maybe a sip or two of cheap country liquor..
Whatever our motives n whatever our opinions we all wake up in the morning n hope for our dreams to come true ..
At a certain age like I am ie:23 .. Life is about breaking the bubble n making a transition into the real world
At this age a certain quality that plays a key role I think is PATIENCE.
I think if you are Persistent n stubborn to have something or to get somewhere.. Patience is the golden charm that can make u win
An impatient person like me fr example rushes into everything toooo fast.. Takes decisions too rapidly.. N cannot wait for life to take its natural course ..n instead thinks too fast n sometimes too negetive , wants everything to be good right then ( even though everything is screwed up beyond repair ) , n depends on the same negativity for future decisions
Trust me u would know wat I mean if ur an impatient like me!!
So a friend of mine ( that i havent seen in ages) walks up to me today n says.. So how's ur life??
N without thinking twice I tell her everything from how me n boyfriend are having trouble.. To how I think I am ruining my life by being the way I am.. To asking her to give me advice on what to do with my problems my life .. Blah blah.. !!!! Hold on..I just need to take a break
Do u do this as well or am the only one??? Do u also jus need to share n sob n whine sometimes in front of somebody/anybody n ask for help jus cuz it makes u feel better that somebody els is feeling the same way as u??!!
Are we sometimes so dependent on somebody else's word ( which is quite useless cuz only u know what ur life is about) that even thę tiniest bit of gossip n double tones of melodrama over a half drunk cup of mocha can give u some relief?!!
I think this is called impatient gossip !!
U just want to go blah blah blah in front of somebody who has ears to listen n time to waste !!
The pointless advice u get in return is usually a few days of antidote that u get untill ur mind starts to wander off again...
So why are we so dependent on others for our survival at this age?? Even though in our hearts we know the truth.. That no matter what anybody says its ur choice that matters , it's ur next step that u have to take n nobody else can take it for u!!
Omg twenties are tough.. It's not like we already have enough to deal with like careers , studies , parents ..
But we also need to be good at relationships, satisfy our presence in our group of friends n earn everybodys respect, look good ( cuz everybody wants to look good) , know about whatever is happening around.. Like which music is good or bad.. Or which movie or even some silly book that everybody is reading .. ( cuz u basically dun wanna be a social outcast) ..u gotta know it all cuz u jus gotta
U have got to be at the tip of everything.. N it's harrrrddd !!!
So I think we all need to give ourselves a break.. Life is not like the movies.. Patience is the key .. We will all meet our good looking or average looking indian Edwards n fall passionately in love eventually ... N we will end up doing 'something' good in life..
U have got to be patient n u have got to listen to ur own heart.. This can really help u sail through these everyday problems that trust me gossip n impatiencs can help zilch with!!
:))
Good things come to those who WAIT




No comments:

Post a Comment